



well, twas a pretty comfortable weekend in "san anton." weather was nice, and boy was the shooting part ever the sweetest. got a couple shots off at the zero range and put a good number of targets down. by the way, later i found myself chillin with this cool cat goes by the name of mr. moonxxxshine aka dlonelyboy when this sweet jam by the Doors started playing on the radio. pretty simple lyrics leave room for an easy but very catchy melody on this one. i read somewhere, it tells of a soldier tryin to get some from his best gal bfore he takes off to ice some VC trash downrange hehe! coming up next during our "LIVE REQUEST HOUR -shooting range edition!" Love Me Two Times! big shout out to the "compa" all the way up in H-town. relax and take a breather, but be sure to do it on The Man's clock.
Orale! Thanks for the song. And mr. moonxxxshine? Hell I love it, think I'll start using it. Word up to Chuck, I'm loving your playlist.
ReplyDeletemuch obliged
ReplyDelete